What is a Prearranged Service?
Prearranged service gives you the flexibility of booking and reserving your Limousine/Taxi ahead of time. A Limousine/Taxi is specially booked and parked in the Prearranged Parking Lot just for you. This is a recommended service as it saves you waiting time, gives you peace of mind, and it is personalized to meet your needs.
What are Prearranged Posts?
Terminal 1: Post “B”
Terminal 3: Post# 29
Prearranged posts are reserved for travelers with prearranged bookings. This ensures the following:
1. Eliminates possible parking lot blockage from an abundance of Limousines.
2. Easy for drivers to spot their clients and vice versa.
3. Safety of the client.
4. Eliminates possible interaction of non-insured limousine/taxi pretenders at the airport.
5. Authorized procedure scheduled by Greater Toronto Airport Authority
Why should I Prearrange a limousine?
Mentioned below are benefits of having a prearranged limo at Toronto Pearson International Airport:
1. A more personalized service, with well trained drivers.
2. No wait time. Dispatchers are constantly monitoring flights to ensure you get prompt service, should you land earlier than scheduled or if the flight is delayed.
3. Efficient and safe driving, as there is no rush to go back for the next passenger.
4. Limousines are equipped with GPS tracking to ensure the driver has directions.
5. The driver is friendly and guarantees a comfortable ride for the passenger.
6. You have several options available upon request, such as Child Seats, Coffee, and Newspapers.
7. Follows GTAA Regulations regarding security and prevents unauthorized taxicabs.
What does Prearranged Procedure mean?
The following describes a Prearranged Pickup Procedure:
1. Customer calls to reserve or makes online reservation for a Limousine.
2. Flight is monitored on the day of arrival by our dispatch.
3. Limousine Driver is dispatched your particular information such as: Customer’s Name, Flight Number, Drop-off address, and special instructions like: requested child seats.
4. Limo goes to prearranged booking and parking station located just outside of Terminal 3.
5. A dispatch ticket is booked under the name of the passenger displaying Company’s Name, Passenger’s Name, and Arrival Terminal. This cost of dispatch ticket is $13 for sedans, and for more info on prearranged pickup fee Click Here.
6. Passenger goes to the prearranged posts and provides their name and company name for which they have reserved the limousine.
7. Car waiting at the assigned parking lot till the arrival is announced for a particular passenger and then headed to prearranged posts at the terminal.
8. A portion of the ticket is given to the commissionaire on duty ensuring the right client is being picked up.
Which one is the official Airport Limousine?
GTAA does not have an official airport limousine. However, GTAA has authorized several companies as Airport Cabs/Limousines. Besides those, many companies offer prearranged services, which is completely safe, legal and follow GTAA rules and regulations.
How do I identify Illegal Taxis and Limos?
If you are offered a Taxi or Limo service inside the airport terminal, on your arrival, most likely those operators are illegal and should be avoided.
Why do I have to pay a minimum of $13 extra for prearrange service?
Prearrange service is designed by the GTAA. They provide parking and dispatch services to the companies interested in prearranged services. Their minimum fee is $13 for sedans, for more information on APF (Airport Pickup Fee) Click here. MyAirportLimo.ca does not charge APF for all out of town transfers, if you book a return trip in advance, for reservations contact us at 416-457-6608 | 1-855-325-4661 or visit us online at www.MyAirportLimo.ca
How do I find more information on the Toronto Pearson International Airport and its Operation and Services?
Visit www.TorontoPearson.com for more information on the Toronto Pearson International Airport and Pre-Arranged Procedure and also you can track your flight arrivals.